May 3, 2003

Karaoke proves deadly
May 02, 2003

A VIETNAMESE man was killed while singing karaoke when he was electrocuted by his microphone, police said.

Tran Quoc Du, a 23-year-old taekwondo teacher in the southern province of Binh Thuan, died on the spot yesterday when his karaoke microphone short-circuited while he was singing in his home.

“His family called an ambulance, but it was too late, he died immediately,” a local policeman said.

Agence France-Presse

Share the love

Leave a Reply